Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving




I just wanted to take a moment and say Happy Thanksgiving! The day will soon be hectic with turkey cooking and parade watching happiness. But lets not forget to take a moment and give thanks this year. This year I'm most thankful for my family. I've seen too many tragedies this year and I'm just so grateful   for my husband and 3 children. While they each drive me nuts in their own way, I couldn't imagine my life or where I would be without any of them. They each make me smile and feel a happiness and love that I could have never imagined. I'm also thankful for the roof over my head, the "hey girl" ad designer, my new favorite wine from Bennett Vineyards and good comedy television for the days when I seriously just need to relax, unwind and have a good laugh.

This year, what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment