Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Its been a while...

I haven't written a blog post in 8 months. I was so excited to start this blog and get rolling with some self expression. And then life stepped in and got all crazy 8's on me. I feel like I've been running around in circles chasing my tail. But let me explain...

A few weeks after my last post (in Feb of this year) I found out the man got his military orders and we were moving from Arizona back to North Carolina where we had previously been stationed. I have nothing against North Carolina, it really is a beautiful state. I LOVE the beaches. But the particular town that the military base is in is well, not one of my particular favorites. But that's just me. Shortly after we got our orders we found out that we won a trip to a ranch in Montana! Hello!! Can we say awesome! I'll be writing another blog post in the upcoming week about that 3 days of total sheer awesomeness. So with 3 months to get the ball rolling on this move and plan out how we were going to take the trip to the ranch literally the week before the movers were coming was a little crazy. Add in the everyday normal of 3 kids, school activities, sports, work functions and everything else and life got down right overwhelming. Fun but overwhelming. So with all that was going on I stepped away to give 100 percent focus to my family and keep the kids calm, excited and not worried about the big move.

So that's it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! I'll be on here more now that I've finally figured out how to manage my time a little better and I even get 2 mornings a week that are childless and all mine. So instead of eating bon bons and watching the soaps (which is what the man assumes I do all day) I'll be on here much more writing about deals, life, and well, me. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment