Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Burt's Bees Sensitive Line


Who doesn't love Burt's Bees? This company is rocking and if you have never heard of them or tried their products, then let me give you the skinny. Burt's Bees is a company that makes over 150 products and over half of these products are 100% natural. Their goal is to educate people about natural products and prove that not only are their products good for you, but they are also good for the environment. They make everything you can think of body care related from chap stick that will make your lips as smooth as butter to baby care products that will have your baby squealing with joy. Thanks to BzzAgent (see below) I just discovered one particular line they have that I never even knew existed. I'm talking about the Burt's Bees sensitive line! I don't know about you but I have sensitive skin and man does it irritate my face when i put on moisturizer that my skin doesn't agree with. I get all red and blotchy and my skin tightens up and just plain hurts and itches. It looks like Burt and his Bees have came up with an extra special line that is just for us sensitive people and they promise no irritation or redness. Now that makes me smile. This awesome line consists of a facial cleanser, a daily moisturizer, eye cream, and night cream. How awesome is that! I'm looking forward to checking these products out and I hope to come back and write a follow up review.


So here's the thing. BzzAgent is this rockin word of mouth marketing company. Companies who need to get the word out about their product(s) hire BzzAgent to spread the word like a bunch of busy bee's. They get together at their "beehive" and find BzzAgents who fit the right demographics (age, gender, kids, single, location, you get the picture) that said company is looking for and ask them to spread the word by giving them a sample of the product to test out and usually some rockin coupons to pass out to people. Then the selected BzzAgents have to report back to the hive and dish out the good, the bad, and the ugly. I am a proud BzzAgent (BzzAgent name huntersmommy) and have been since 2006 thankyouverymuch!

BzzAgent has recently started this thing called The Daily Bzz. Its where each day they offer a new campaign and give you the chance to prove yourself worthy of it by posting why you want in. Pictures, videos, blogs, whatever. Just post why you want in and link that up to twitter adding the hashtag #imabzzagent. Oh wait you don't have a BzzAgent account you say? Well what in the world is wrong with you!! Sign up right here and you can get your busy bee on!

No comments:

Post a Comment