Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Root Candles



I've been a candle lover for as long as I can remember. When I was in high school I worked for a local candle store in the mall and it was my favorite place in the world. Walking  into (and even just past) the store you could smell this delicious fragrance that all the candles together seem to make. It was magical and I loved it so much that I began spending most of my paychecks on those very candles to put in my bedroom and around my parents house to try and get that candle store smell.

Every now and then I hear about an awesome candle company and I get excited to give them a try. Recently I heard about Root Candles. This is a five generation family owned company that promises only the highest standard of quality. Being that they have been around for more than 140 years I'm going to guess that they must know what they're doing. Looking at Root's pictures on their website the candles are beautiful and I'm sure you would agree. Root Candles offer different types of candles such as pillar, taper, jar, and dinner candles. Looking for a gift basket? They can help you with that as well. But lets talk about my most favorite part--the scents. I'm in total awe with some of these scents like Honey Butter CroissantCinnamon Apple, and Pumpkin Spice. Looking for something that won't make you want to eat all the contents in your refrigerator? Then try Crisp LinenWinter Walk or English Lavender. Either way you can't go wrong and your house will smell so delicious that you will be the envy of the neighborhood!

BzzAgent, an awesome word of mouth marketing company, has recently started this thing called The Daily Bzz. Its where each day they offer a new campaign and give you the chance to possibly get to test out a product and tell people about it. You can post your review, reason for wanting to test the product, or pictures on your blog, facebook page, youtube, whatever! Just make it awesome and then post a link to it on twitter adding the hashtag #imabzzagent. Oh wait you don't have a BzzAgent account you say? Well what in the world is wrong with you!! Sign up right here and you can get your busy bee on!

No comments:

Post a Comment