Thursday, September 15, 2011

The super cool Buckyballs


So here's the thing. BzzAgent is this rockin word of mouth marketing company. Companies who need to get the word out about their product(s) hire BzzAgent to spread the word like a bunch of busy bee's. They get together at their "beehive" and find BzzAgents who fit the right demographics (age, gender, kids, single, location, blah, blah, blah, you get the picture) that said company is looking for and ask them to spread the word by giving them a sample of the product to test out and usually some rockin coupons to pass out to people. Then the selected BzzAgents have to report back to the hive and dish out the good, the bad, and the ugly. I am a proud BzzAgent and have been since 2006 thankyouverymuch!

BzzAgent has recently (and I mean as of last week) started this thing called The Daily Bzz. Its where each day they offer a new campaign and give you the chance to prove yourself worthy of it by posting why. Pictures, videos, blogs, whatever. Just post why you want in and link that up to twitter adding the hashtag #imabzzagent. Oh wait you don't have a BzzAgent account you say? Well what in the world is wrong with you!! Sign up right here and you can get your busy bee on!

Below you will find my shameless begging to get into the Buckyballs Campaign. Wish me luck ya'll!

Ok so yesterday I was sitting in the waiting area of my doctor's office and I was totally bored out of my mind. I mean they give you an appointment time and all and they expect you to be there on time but then they make you wait for-ev-er before they even call you up. 

Anyway, I'm flipping through all these gross and germ infested magazines hoping that i don't catch anything because I hate being sick and I'm all like this sucks. Then i started thinking about BzzAgent and all these super cool campaigns that I have the chance to get into. So i was all I need some Buckyballs and then I wouldn't be bored anymore. Then i started laughing to myself because I'm childish and the name Buckyballs makes me laugh. And the woman next to me moved her baby in the infant carrier to the other side of her. And i was all what? I'm just thinking about Buckyballs and she was all like um ok. Alright I didn't actually say anything to her but I was totally thinking it. 

Anywho. These Buckballs look so fun and addicting. Its 216 magnetic little balls that come to you shaped together like a cube. They remind me of those mini rubics cubes but its different because you don't have to solve some ridiculous puzzle that only Will Smith can solve in some movie and you don't have to be all whatever Will I could totally do that too if I wanted. 

So back to Buckyballs. You can squish them like a stress ball or pull them into a long chain. You can stack them or fold them. You can even pull them apart and make multiple little cubes. Or if you're really crafty you can practice your love of origami and make that ninja star you've always wanted to make. How cool would that be! These little magnetic balls just look so darn cute and fun and I totally need to try them.

You should know that Buckyballs are made of VERY tiny balls and are not intended for children of any age! I have young children so I plan on (if I get picked) keeping my Buckyballs in my purse in that side pocket the kids don't know about so they won't ever find them. Then when I'm sitting in a waiting room somewhere without the kids I can play with my Buckyballs all by myself. Wait a minute....

No comments:

Post a Comment