Wednesday, September 14, 2011

BzzAgent is a word of mouth social marketing company. Basically it works like this--companies hire BzzAgent to market their product. If you are a member of BzzAgent and you fit the right demographic for said product (ie-the right age, gender, kids, single, where you live, etc) you may get selected to test the product and spread your word around about the product, usually along with coupons. Then you report back to BzzAgent and submit the good, the bad, and the ugly. Its a fantastic company and I have been a proud member since 2006.  


A new product BzzAgent is marketing is the Dreamlight fireflies in a jar. How cool is that! I don't know about you but one of my favorite memories from when i was a kid is chasing lightening bugs. I would catch them in a jar and watch them flutter around and light up like magic. I was in complete awe and amazement. When my 8 year old was younger and we lived in North Carolina our entire back yard would fill up with lightening bugs and we would chase them and collect them in a jar. I saw that same look of awe and amazement in my son's eyes that i had at his age. Now i have 3 children but we live in the Arizona desert. No lightening bugs I'm afraid. Bummer? Maybe not after all. Enter the Dreamlights fireflies in a jar. This amazing little frosted glass lantern gives the effect of lightening bugs flying around! This is how it works. The lantern is solar powered so just set it outside during the day so it can charge up and then at night the little LED "fireflies" light up and flicker. You can also shake the lantern to light up the LED 'fireflies". It will run for hours of enjoyment after you solar power it up. No its not the real thing. But for people like me its the next best thing. I can honestly say this is a campaign that i hope i get into. If you're interested in signing up to be a BzzAgent you can do that here and i recommend that you do because (notice the iphone commercial rip off) if you're not a BzzAgent, well, then you're not a BzzAgent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment